Geat tool! Improved by a lot lately. However, these would make it even more useful:
1. Being able to adjust the contrast and brightness in of the images in an easy way
2. Allow for Gaussian smoothing of the displayed part of the image
2. Overlay multiwavelength images with different transparency and coloring options.
3. Adding images from new optical/NIR surveys (DEC, PanStarrs, VPHAS+,...)
4. Scale bar (in the angular distance units) in the bottom corner
5. The obvious way to display Simbad objects. Currently, this sort of can be done by clicking "Explore publications..." but this does not look the same as Simbad button to click on
Customer support service by UserEcho